Reflex Plus Kitten Food with Chicken
Complete and balanced formulated super premium dry cat food with chicken for all breed cats aged from 2 months to 12 months
Xylo-oligosaccharides (XOS) are super prebiotics obtained by hydrolysis of corn cobs. XOS helps to reduce problems such as unwanted fat and glycemia in cats with approximately zero calorie value.
XOS enters the large intestine without modification and is primarily used by the digestive bacteria Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli. This reduces negative fermentations that cause energy loss, such as bloating and other digestive ailments.
Possible Health Benefits:
• It strengthens the immune system.
• It increases the digestion and metabolism of nutrients by improving the intestinal flora.
• It has natural antioxidant effect.
Ingredients: Chicken proteins (dehydrated) , Corn , Chicken fat , Rice , Beet pulp , Liver aroma ,Vitamins and minerals , Xylo-oligosaccharides , Brewer's yeast , Flaxseed , Salt ,Yucca schidigera , L-carnitine , Preservatives - antioxidants (E320 & E321)
Minerals: Iron (3B103) Iodine (3B202) Copper (3B405) Manganese (3B502) Zinc (3B603) Selenium (3B802)
Vitamins: Vitamin A (3A672A) 18,000 IU/kgVitamin D3 (3a671) 1,500 IU/kgVitamin E (3a700) 200 mg/kgVitamin C (3a300) 200 mg/kgVitamin B1 (3a821) Vitamine B2 B3 (Niacin-3a315) B7 (Biotin-3a880) B9 (Folic Acid-3a316) Vitamin B12 Vitamin K3 (3a710) Choline (3a890) Calcium pantothenate.
92% of the protein it contains is obtained from animal ingredients.
|Crude Cellulose (Fibre)||2%|
|Vitamin A (3A672A)||18,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3 (3A671)||1,500 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (3A700)||200 mg/kg|
|Vitamin C (3A300)||200 mg/kg|
|Taurin (3A370)||1,500 mg/kg|
Recommended daily feeding amount (gram per day) according to the cat's bodyweight (kg) and silhouette (A- Thin, B-Normal or C-Overweight), see chart.
•Daily ration can vary linked to ambient temperature, cat's lifestyle (indoor-outdoor), temperament and activity.
• In order to ensure ideal body weight of your cat, weigh out the quantity of food.
• To provide the correct portions, assess your cat's appetite, visual appearance and stools.
• Switch over from one food to another should be done gradually by mixing small amounts of both foods during a period of one week.
• Always keep fresh water available.
• Keep the product in a dry and cool place and be sure the food bag is properly closed after each feeding.
• Not suitable for human consumption
• Batch number, factory registration number and best before date, see packaging.