Lider Pet Food Personal Data Policy
The Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as KVKK) adopted on March 24, 2016 was published in the Official Gazette No. 29677 on April 7, 2016. The relevant law can be accessed from the following link: http://www.mevzuat.gov.tr/MevzuatMetin/1.5.6698.pdf
Our company attaches great importance to the protection of personal data obtained or to be obtained through its activities. In this context, this policy has been prepared in order to determine the principles to be applied and the measures to be taken regarding the processing, protection, storage, destruction of personal data and informing the data owners, and our company carries out its activities regarding personal data within the scope of both the Personal Data Protection Policy and the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Responsibility to inform as a data controller
Pursuant to KVKK, your personal data will be recorded, stored, updated by Lider Petfood Yem Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi (“Lider Petfood” or “Company”) as the data controller, within the framework described on this page, and may be disclosed / transferred, classified and classified to third parties where permitted by the legislation; and they can be processed as stated in KVKK.
Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Your collected personal data will be processed within the terms and purposes of processing specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698 for the purpose of creating, processing and finalizing your complaint, which is the subject of disclosing your personal data to us; and it also includes these additional purposes: Carrying out the necessary work by our business units to benefit you from the products and services offered by our company, Suggesting the products and services offered by our company to you by customizing them according to your tastes, usage habits and needs, Ensuring the legal and commercial security of our company and those who have a business relationship with our company, Determining and implementing our company's commercial and business strategies.
-Any operation performed on the data (such as obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available, classifying or preventing the use of personal data in whole or in part by automatic or non-automatic means) refers to the processing of personal data.
Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
In this process, your personal data is collected through our website and social media channels on the internet, and through our mobile applications in the mobile environment; and in order to fulfill our obligations regarding the creation, processing and conclusion of your complaint and the execution of the after-sales services to be created within this framework, it is collected through complaint forms. Your personal data collected for this legal reason can be processed and transferred within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING CONDITIONS
Our company will take the necessary measures to ensure the following during the processing of personal data:
- To act in accordance with the legislation in force, the personal data processing policy, the rules of honesty
- To ensure that the personal data processed are correct and up to date.
- To process personal data for the purposes described in this policy and to act in a connected and limited way and to be measured for this purpose.
- To keep personal data for appropriate periods for the purpose of processing or stipulated in the legislation.
PERSONAL DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Personal data will be stored for the period stipulated in the relevant legislation or for the period required for the purpose for which it is processed.
MEASURES ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We attach importance to the privacy and security of personal data and take legal, technical and administrative measures to the extent required by law and relevant legislation to protect personal data.
Our company takes technical, legal and administrative measures to prevent the unlawful processing of personal data it has or will obtain, to prevent unlawful access to personal data, and to ensure the protection of personal data. Our company not only informs its employees about this matter, but also takes special precautions in the contracts it concludes or will make with its employees and other third parties.
Although our company has taken the necessary measures, if the processed personal data is obtained by third parties illegally, the situation will be notified to you and the Personal Data Protection Authority as soon as possible by our company.
DELETING, DESTROYING AND ANONYMIZING PERSONAL DATA
In the event that all the conditions for processing personal data disappear, personal data will be destroyed by our company or upon the request of the data owner.
The extermination of personal data will be carried out by applying one of the methods of deletion, elimination or anonymization.
Deletion of personal data is the process of making personal data inaccessible and non-reusable for relevant users.
Destruction of personal data is the process of making personal data inaccessible, unrecoverable and unusable by anyone in any way.
Anonymization of personal data means that personal data cannot be associated with an identified or identifiable natural person under any circumstances, even if it is matched with other data.
Periodic destruction/extermination period of our company is maximum 6 (six) months.
Rights of Personal Data Owner
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights in Article 11 of the Law No. 6698 to Lider Pet Food using the methods specified in the KVKK Application Document, your request will be concluded free of charge within thirty days at the latest. However, if this process requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Board may be charged. In this context, personal data owners have the following rights:
- To find out whether personal data is processed,
- To request information regarding the processed personal data,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- To request the correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and the notification of the transaction made in this context to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons for processing disappear, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, and the notification of the transaction made in this context to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
Personal Data Owners can direct their questions, opinions or requests through the means specified in the "KVKK APPLICATION DOCUMENT" or by calling (0232) 479 2313.