Reflex Plus Choosy Adult Cat Food with Salmon
Complete and balanced formulated super premium dry cat food for cats of all breeds aged 2-12 months.
Xylo-oligosaccharides (XOS) are super prebiotics obtained by hydrolysis of corn cobs. XOS helps to reduce problems such as unwanted fat and glycemia in cats with approximately zero calorie value.
XOS enters the large intestine without modification and is primarily used by the digestive bacteria Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli. This reduces negative fermentations that cause energy loss, such as bloating and other digestive ailments.
Possible Health Benefits:
• It strengthens the immune system.
• It increases the digestion and metabolism of nutrients by improving the intestinal flora.
• It has natural antioxidant effect.
Salmon Proteins (Dehydrated Min. 27%' ), Chicken Proteins (Dehydrated), Rice, Corn, Chicken Fat, Beet Pulp, Fish Flavour, Liver Flavour, Salmon Oil, Vitamins And Minerals, Xylo-Oligosaccharides, Brewer's Yeast, Salt, Yucca Schidigera, Preservatives-Antioxidants.
Minerals: Calcium, Phosphorus, Sodium, İodine, Zinc, Copper, Iron, Selenium.
Vitamins: Vit. A, Vit. D, Vit. C, Vit. B1 - B2 - B3 (Niacin) - B6 - B12 - B7 (Biotin) - B9 (Folik Asit), Vit.k, Kolin, Calcium Pantothenate.
92% of the protein it contains is obtained from animal ingredients.
|Crude Cellulose (Fibre)||2,5%|
|Vitamin A (E672)||18,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3 (E671)||1,500 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (3a700)||200 mg/kg|
|Vitamin C (Stay C)||200 mg/kg|
• Please refer to the table for the recommended daily nutritional amounts (grams/day) according to your cat’s weight (kg) and appearance (A- Underweight, B- Normal, C- Overweight).
• The recommended daily amount of food may vary depending on the outdoor temperature, your cat’s living conditions (indoor/outdoor), character and activity.
• In order for your cat to have/maintain the ideal weight, the amount of food to be given should be weighed.
• When adjusting the amount of food to be given, your cat’s appetite, appearance and stool analysis should be considered.
• Switching to a different food should be done gradually, by mixing small amounts of both (old and new) foods over the course of a week.
• Always keep clean and fresh water near the food bowl. Even if the water looks clean, change it at least once a day.
• Store the product in a dry and cool place and make sure that the package is well closed after each use.
• You can see the recommended expiry date, batch code and factory approval number on the package